Current Students

Support resources for students offered by the University

This form is used to submit a request for accommodations if you (the student) may be absent from class(es) due to a regularly occurring religious holiday or observance.  To allow time for processing and for faculty to accommodate your request, please submit this form at least one full week (7 days) prior to your anticipated absence. Requests submitted fewer than 7 days prior to the date of religious observance may not be accommodated.  See below for examples of regularly occurring religious events.

This form is to be used to submit a formal complaint students have been unable to satisfactorily resolve with the faculty, staff, students or others involved.

Graduate Programs

Information on the Student Affairs in Higher Education (SAHE) Master of Science and School of Education programs and degrees.


Through the Division of Student Affairs, invited students can apply for the Fields-Wolfe Memorial Scholarship.

For information on scholarships offered to students visit Student Financial Services.

Student Employment Opportunities

Visit The Career Center to learn more about paid student positions on campus, internships off campus, and search resources to help you create a resume, prepare for interviews and schedule career advising.

Do you need to know your discipline history for an employment or an education application?  Learn more