CSU Health Network
CSU Health Network is every student’s home for health and well-being at Colorado State University. We are committed to care of body and mind to help students succeed in college and life.
- All CSU students have full access to our wide range of services, regardless of their insurance plan. Learn more about eligibility and fees.
- Students can access medical services, regardless of their health insurance plan. CSU Health Network bills private/commercial insurance and also works with the University-sponsored Student Health Insurance Plan. Learn more about using health insurance at CSU Health Network.
- Your counseling fee provides access to a wide range of support services. Counseling Services works together with students to find out which services are best for their needs. Learn more about Counseling Services.
- All services located in the CSU Health and Medical Center. Learn more about location, hours and parking.
- New Graduate Student Checklist: There are several health-related tasks, including immunizations and online training, that incoming students must complete before starting classes at CSU. Learn more about New Graduate Student Checklist.
- Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP): CSU offers a University-sponsored health insurance plan as an option for students to meet the health insurance requirement.